Welcome to the very first episode of our new “A Robot For Every Person” web series! Your host Brandon Nott is kicking things off with an overview of the UiPath and an introduction to the world of attended automation.
Who should attend?
- Individual employees consuming and running robots daily, hourly to make their work lives better.
- Business managers and everyday professionals turning into citizen and RPA developers.
- Large enterprises that are deploying governance, scaling RPA robots to thousands of employees.
In this episode:
- Answer the question, “What is an attended robot, anyway?”
- Show you how to interact with attended bots.
- Highlight the folks who put in the hard work building attended robots.
- Offer tips on the best ways to get started with your own automation program.
|11:00 — 11:05
Introductions by your host
Overview of UiPath StudioX
Dentsu Aegis Network
|" PDF Redaction" automation demo