NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) is a joint venture between the UK’s Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and digital transformation experts Sopra Steria. It provides high-quality, cost-effective corporate services to almost two-thirds of NHS (National Health Service) provider trusts and commissioners in England – more than 250 NHS organizations. Like any public sector organization, NHS SBS is focused on delivering efficiencies and reducing costs, with a commitment to innovate for the future. By investing in automation, the organization is driving best practice and better ways of working – helping to support the wider digital transformation of the NHS.
Our ‘Coffee Chat’ series is an interactive webinar featuring UiPath customers and conducted in an interview format.
Join UiPath and Mathieu Webster, Transformation Lead at NHS SBS, over a cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer) to discuss the challenges, opportunities and know-how of automation.
- What is NHS SBS’ approach to automation?
- How do you gain employee and customer buy-in?
- What is your Automation Operation Model?
- How has your automation journey evolved since 2017?
- How has the pandemic changed the way you work?
- What are the key lessons learned?