EDP Global Solutions, the Shared Services Unit of Global Energy Group EDP, provides business services to more than 60 group companies in 13 countries. Since starting its RPA journey in 2017, the company has increased employee productivity with 200,000 manual hours saved and trained 170 employees who serve as automation evangelists. The company is now taking its automation to the next level.
Our ‘Coffee Chat’ series is an interactive webinar featuring UiPath customers and conducted in an interview format.
Join UiPath and Jacinta Carvalho, Head of Automation Centre at EDP Global Solutions, over a cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer) to discuss the challenges, opportunities and know-how of automations. We will explore some of these questions and take as many questions from our audiences as possible in 30 minutes:
- How do you grow your ability to manage automations at scale and bring in the people and skills required?
- How do you measure success?
- What is the role of the CoE and how has it evolved?
- How are you using AI and ML with RPA?
- What’s your strategy for 2021?