The Public Sector Network’s “Intelligent Automation in Public Sector Virtual Event” aimed to help build a collaboration network, especially within government itself. The event focused on bringing real world practices, use cases, and methodologies to make automation initiatives a tangible success for public sector organizations.
Main takeaways from the event:
- Streamline processes while improving the communication experience for your citizens
- Examine the methods and technologies enabling improvements in operational efficiencies and future potential
- Learn about operational transformation opportunities, threats and challenges
- Garner perspective regarding the people, processes, tools and tech that will enhance your city’s future
- Overcoming resistance and creating a culture that fosters change