Disruption across the financial-services sector has triggered a need for reinvention and innovative thinking. Changing consumer behaviour, greater choice, the rise of fintech, the effects of the pandemic and acceleration of digital innovation have put pressure on banks and traditional players to adapt quickly to remain competitive.
Banks and other financial-service providers must streamline operations, increase efficiency and improve the customer experience to maintain margins and attract and retain business—and significant gains in all these areas must start with technology. How can banks and financial-service providers best implement digital solutions to empower the workforce, increase productivity and enhance the customer experience?
Programmed by Economist Impact and sponsored by UiPath, this webinar will examine how businesses can harness digital solutions and technology to compete in an evolving market.
- What are the trends driving competition in financial services and how can organizations stay ahead?
- How are other organizations measuring and managing digital transformation?
- What are the most prominent barriers to implementation, and how can they be addressed?
- How will technology implementation and digital interfaces impact the workforce?
- What are the opportunities in recruitment and retention through improving employee experience?
- In what ways can AI and other technologies augment relationship- and trust-building?