Allscripts is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health™. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations.
Join Ian Maurer, Chief Technology Officer, to learn how Allscripts is using UiPath’s automation platform to drive their business and improve the lives of their customers and employees every day.
As the CTO at Allscripts Ian oversees the development, design, and maintenance of hosted EHR and RCMS solutions, support, and infrastructure. He strives to create a culture of collaboration and trust with Allscripts customers. That means ensuring they have access to the data they need when they need it so they can serve their patients, maintain compliance, and improve collections. Some key accomplishments:
- Supported 40% customer growth in 12 months as a key member of the M&A team. Developed standardized processes to quickly integrate technical resources and client base following acquisitions.
- Elevated global helpdesk performance by rolling out metrics for the first time in company history. Optimized SLAs and increased accountability of the team by tracking customer satisfaction, turnaround, and service quality.
- Drove client satisfaction to 98% by designing and implementing the CHMB White Glove customer service delivery model. Introduced SLAs around client communication and started tracking satisfaction for the first time in company history.
- Led the development of a first-of-its-kind revenue cycle analytics platform that delivered insights into financial performance and opportunities to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Saved ~$9500 per month by finding and eliminating wasteful, unneeded and legacy services.